Thursday 11 November 2010

little catch up

<- Bits and bobs. Socks ( umbrellas and teacups!!)  hot water bottle and marshmallows a we late birthday present from laura to brighten up this stormy day


Its been a while since i have written and a lot has been going on .


Uni wise we realised how soon our deadline was and have been working like crazy. It been good tho. I learned a lot about pace time and tromp loie. Gary took all the 2nd years into his office today and told us we had been doing a good job. He has become aware in the past week that we are nervous and always feel like nothing right.  Today made us feel like it   we weren't as terrible as we thought and gave us an opportunity  to think about how much we have learned!


Turning a flat white board into something with depth and perception. I would have panicked a few weeks ago now i'm excited to practice it. I love the way this sign frame looks as if it separate but its not it just one light purple line. 




I have  barley had anytime to look at my design project with panto. Its been crazy i think i might ask for a few days to work on it when pantos over. I cant see any complaints!


I booked my flights to L.A yesterday. Getting scared it feels real. Gonna miss my Jay so much. Will be and amazing experience tho.


I want to right more but conciouse of time and a long 23 hour day tomorrow. Yay for work after uni!




 TIME FOR HOT CHOCOLATE


No comments:

Post a Comment