Thursday 20 January 2011

A day with a spark.


I love it when you have one of those days and the world seem to be coming together. Today brought another portfolio class but this time web based. Looking through my work always reminds me of the progression I have made and the things i will be able to do in the future. Cant wait for next weeks class where with my fully functioning domain name I will create my wonderful web portfolio.  Its got me totally geared up to get started on my proper classes in 1 weeks time.

Tomorrow is a class on getting to now people and discovering the different  food and cultures available in L.A. Going to be riding the metro line through the red and gold lines stoping and hidden gem food stops on the way. God its a hard life. Saying that tho 1 weeks time and its going to get Crazy!!

 So feeling inspired but with no Calarts projects to do i decided to do some more work on my RSAMD trompe l'oeil  project and to be 100% at the moment im very proud of the progression im making.

 Still got a lot to do but well on the way to completing the first pice out for 3 for my project.

So basically the world is good. I feel sparky and passionate about what I do. Really missing my little scenic bubble. Miss all the girls a lot scenic and AA2. Its only been 2 weeks!!!
getting there


No comments:

Post a Comment