Friday 4 February 2011

You want me to what??????

 So friday is my day of drawing. I opted to do 2 drawing classes on a friday rather than one big life drawing one. So in the morning i take a technical approach to drawing. It a class on drawing techniques and projects . Its basically a 14 weeks version of a class taught in our drawing classes at the rsamd a few months ago.  I've  found these types of classes very useful in the past so im hoping 14 weeks of them will be life changing ( big i know!)


Life drawing well we all know how i feel about my life drawing! Weirdest life drawing class ever but really really good. Because  my life drawing class is for character animation students we were asked to do a lot of crazy exercises aimed to created cartoons, story and animation. unlike anything i have done before. Although i cringe to put these pictures up here i feel have to so in 4 months i can be like look .... look how i have changed and develop and grown as a person and artist.

Now bring on the weekend ... hello SAN FRAN!









No comments:

Post a Comment