Monday 21 March 2011

The Adventures of Squid and Fish





So the world starting to get very very busy. I was Ill so first thing was the catch up.  Step one production hours ... i officially hate plastic bottles! Self evolving design... pahh.

Phadras Love -

So far I have spent 9 hours  this week attaching bottles to walls! tI have constant cramp in my hand from the glue gun and my skin is ripped apart from the wire. I cant wait till that part of its over!

On Sunday i wiggled my way into my first paintcall and i am soo Happy. All the Girls are lovley and its a really good paint the set! I loved working on it Spattery and wonderful. Great Lunch with them and it was amazing to be covered in paint once more!



                                                                  Chasing Eden

Chasing Eden is  Film im doing set Dressing for and its really exciting. It got Some famouse Actors in it the biggets being sean Patrick Flanery and the Set design and style look amazing. So filming for that starts on Satuarday and runs right up till the enf of April. I cant wait to get to work on it!

                   Banshee

Im also doing grip work for another movie Banshe in spring break not anything art but great experience!

Scenic Art

Yay!! Finally we are working on somthing i am really really excited for. We are doing transulies on canvas. We are talking painting by mochania.(?) Im excited but felt abit patronised when they gave us all pre gridded paintings!!

And here is a few of our Social chits and chats

spring event

pool

POOL



Squid and Fish



















No comments:

Post a Comment