Saturday 23 October 2010

All done



Cloths all finished and very proud. Need to remember the past few weeks not for me but more for what will be the 2nd years. Cloth  has showed me what i am able to achieve and made me feel a lot better about myself. I see now i was paranoid and very self involved but its ok cause it got me thinking about how i should be in at 8.30. How i should be more careful in my work. How I should work faster. How if over times there to be done I should do as much as I can because there is so much to learn. Looking back I guess  a little self indulgences is needed sometimes. Pictures of the cloth to follow at some point. :)

Happy days at work as well last night. Lots of chat and banter to the point of stupidity. Getting the job done but actually having fun. Feeling like I can do my job and do it good. Looking forward very much to Mr Simpsons visit tomorrow. Im going to have to do some drawing for uni on monday but  so looking forward to some cinema, food and a beer.







No comments:

Post a Comment