Wednesday 13 October 2010

Dragonfly Project - RSAMD

A year ago I started my degree in technical and production arts. Sometimes I look back and feel like i have learned very little, then I stop and think how I struggled for hours making a picture frame in week 3 and my final few weeks where I built trick doors on a rake then hinged, hung them on frames and painted them. My progression to me is clear and although I may not feel confident my I can see a clear improvement in my ability. I look at some of the thing I achieved in last year which i am proud of and think ... i cant do that, but the thing is i've done it.



This week I have often found myslef looking at these images. I feel at a very low point in my confidence. With my major subject Scenic Art I feel like there is no right or wrong just it will do or not good enough. I need to remeber what I achived last year and that there is no reason why I cant achive 8 times that this year. I have noticed since i returned i am very crital of myslef. I would hope to think over critcal but increasing feel allthough i am being hard on myslef it is justifed. I feel like i need a success to make me as enthustic and happy as I was a few weeks ago.

Social thing are wonderful. The applied arts girl seem so close and happy. With movie nights, dinners, dougnuts and chats we genrally seem a really good time. Suprising with so many girls there isnt that much bitchyness.

Well i guess im not going to find my trupih sitting up here. Fingers crossed for me that i find somthing to give me that boost i need.










A video of happy summer times ... kevin our dragon fly x







No comments:

Post a Comment