Wednesday 20 October 2010

Just letting someone know.

Tree Cloth

Sometimes its best to take a step back and have a wee think. Realise whats actually bugging you and make a plan of action.  It might be paranoia. I might be someone putting you down in small ways to make themselves feel better. It might completion you never realised was there. It might just be the realisation you need to work a lot harder. Im fine. I don't feel like I am  drowning anymore. Today i took a step back and said im going to start a the side of the cloth because i don't feel confident. Saying the words made me feel better. Letting someone be aware I was insecure. By the end of the day I was adding in the detail to the middle of the cloth. I was being told I was doing well and i feel much better for it. 

In the past 2 days i have learned about griding, pouncing, Preping, Colour mixing. Of course I feel out of my depth! There so much to learn but at least im in the deep end with others and not struggling by myself.

Over time tonight again. 3 days till 8.30. The thing is i feel i might miss something.  Something that might make thing's click

No comments:

Post a Comment