Thursday 21 October 2010

:)



Today, today was a good day. I got up early. Caught not just the early train, but the one before that and then just worked. I painted, fixed, touched up and enjoyed. I didn't feel like i was drowning. I worked mainly with Karen and Joe today and it was nice. It was a good pace, a good standard and a lovely cloth and it will no doubt be finished by tomorrows deadline of 5pm, more likely 1pm. Good days.


5 o clock brought on the horror of work. My most hated bar in the venue. Today I told them to stop putting me on during the week. The hours they make me work means I work so much I have to pay tax. Im happy with 20 hours thanks, PLEASE STOP TYRING TO GIVE ME 30. IF THE CHOICE IS YOU OR UNI .. UNI WINS EVERY TIME. That was a nice epiphany to have. Uni wins.


New brushes ... Gotta love them. Got little Xpert brush delivered, Actually used my Harris brushes but extra excitement is on the way. I arriving  home looking for my little red letter. The red letter that shall summon me to the Post Office to collect my


Purdy Glide.. Yum






However today, after a hard days work there was no summons but what was awaiting me was a a large white envelope with a pillar box red stamp proclaiming the identity of the sender. Calarts. Finally my visa paper work has arrived. A tick off the list and another step closer to feeling its real. You never know i might even go and see Matthew bournes Cinderella when I go down to get my visa.  Can but dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment